CompTIA CySA+ 5 Day Course October 5th – 9th
This class may be cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemic, please stay tuned for additional information. We await information from State and Federal Government to determine how we will proceed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response. High-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly secure environment. CySA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cybersecurity environment.
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements.
There are no pre-requisites for CySA+.
Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, CySA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
- CompTIA® materials
• Practice exams
• Exam voucher
• One-year eligibility to audit a previously completed course as a refresher
- Access to other topical classes held at Traversed to earn continuing education credits
• 10% discount
• Second exam voucher, if needed